Confessions of a Flamenco enthusiast!

This weblog is where I share my love and enthusiasm for Flamenco with the world. Events, my upcoming gigs, as well as featured items like Flamenco shoes, fans and mantons available at Edie Hats, will all be here. As well as my thoughts, musings, and inspirations! If you are interested in what I have to say on other subjects, check out my MySpace page and my Flickr photos.

Friday, February 16, 2007

For The Love Of Flamenco

Welcome to my "For the love of Flamenco" blog.

If you don't already know me... I love and appreciate Flamenco and how it affects me. If you do already know me... then you KNOW how much I do. I am a confessed Flamenco junkie.

My passion for the art, and music of Flamenco has enriched my life. It channels, grounds, inspires me and fuels my energy.

This morning, I was asked to send a short bio for a gig we are doing before I go to Spain. This is what I sent.
"A passionate dancer, Edie loves Flamenco and believes it powers and feeds the rest of her life. She thrives on the experience of performance and the creative process. Always searching and learning, she is a believer in the statement that "Flamenco is a way of life."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about Free Guitar Lesson

Book Espana said...

Listen to your heartbeat - you have continually had rhythm and felt bohemian. Take a dance category with Esmerelda Enrique (401 Richmond) who offers flamenco, technique and spanish guitar categories throughout the year in Toronto. best flamenco madrid